In this weeks episode we have Pasha Cook founder of Pasha Cook Associates, an image and branding consulting agency that helps their clients take their brand to the next level. She is the author of Brand yourself like a Champion, Cultivating Brand Excellence. She is also a wardrobe/fashion stylist for celebrity athletes. She is so inspiring that this is part 1 of the interview and the follow up will be next week.
- How this high school dropout became an international branding consultant
- How she transformed her life as a division one basketball player to an educator, and fashion professional.
- How you can create your brand from the inside out
- The power of decluttering the things in your life that does not serve you
- The defining transformational moment when she changed the direction of her life that is a powerful message for us all
- And the power of spirituality
Connect with Pasha :
Her book - Book Brand Yourself Like a Champion : https://www.amazon.com/Brand-Yourself-Like-Champion-Cultivating/dp/0998315729/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1524099317&sr=8-1&keywords=brand+yourself+like+a+champion
She’s Got Drive is produced by Cassandra Voltolina and music by Blonde. Artwork by Natasha Merrifield
Listen on iTunes, Podbean, Stitcher and Google Play and SoundCloud
Mentioned in this episode :
Join my new She’s Got Drive Facebook Group - and share with other women with drive
Connect with me on Instagram :https://www.instagram.com/shirleymcalpine_/
She’s Got Drive Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/shesgotdrive/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel